Hello, 
The country I like to visit is Colombia, I don't know about the history of Colombia and neither about its processes or topics political for example, but I have seen photos of the landscapes and I love! 
I have friends which have travelled for America Latina, they share experiences wonderful with different persons and places, for this reason I would like travel for many countries and meet differents cultures, starting for Colombia.     
I would like to know the culture, tourist attractions, the history of places importants, meet new people and above all visit the beach. 
First, I would like visit Colombia as a tourist and know about it because maybe I don´t like for live, my plan is travel the coming year for one to two months. I would like to live from Chile because I don´t know much about others countries, but maybe I love the other country! I want to travel for many places and enjoy the new places.        


     Resultado de imagen para playas de colombia


Comentarios

  1. I too, would like to travel for many places, but is more expensive to travel overseas :( I need save money jajaj ... Good luck in your future trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful place!! I had opportunity to travel bogotá a time ago. They sell mangoes in the streets for $200 and its delicious :P hope you get Colombia soon!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've heard that the beaches in Colombia are a paradise, and with that photos it looks like!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog