Hello! 
I am generally use websites such as Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp, for I communicate with my friends and my family, though I do not like much because is made public the personal information such as photos, moments with friends, among other things. 
I think that the social networks keep us most of the time busy on show in all we do in the daily life and I think that sometimes we are not enjoy of what we do, I think that the social networks has great use but sometimes we are dedicate too much these.
My favourite social media is Whatsapp because serves to many things such as talk, submit photos and videos, what I like is that you can speak with all your friends, also I like Instagram because you can view photos and funny videos, also can uploading your photos, Instagram is very funny. 
In my networks I do not share many things but I like watch videos.               








Comentarios

  1. I also like to see photos, videos and memes in the social networks but I don't share many things about me :o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you: the social networks eat our time and we stop sharing the important thing in the real life

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I too like Instagram, I like the funny videos.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog