Hello! I will talk about the plans for this summer. I want to go to the south, it is been a long time since I visited the south of Chile, but during the year I have not worked so I do not have much money. At one point I thought about working part of the summer but the truth is that I want to rest, It has been a very exhausting year and the other year I will do the practice then it will be even more exhausting, so I prefer to rest and take advantage of the holidays.
With a group of friends we decided to go south, and go some places, camping or staying in a cabin, everything depends on the money we can have, I do not care much where to go I just want to go on vacation, have fun, relax and be with my friends, I think it's a well-deserved rest jaja. On the other hand, I have not thought about activities to do during the summer, I think I do not want to do many activities, I just want to rest. My plans are to finish the practice and then work on anything and raise money to make a good trip, with a friend we plan to work and travel to Uruguay for a few months, I need a well-deserved vacation after leaving university.
However, this summer I do not think I can make such an organized trip, but if I want to go south or to the beach to change the environment and enjoy other landscapes. At one point I thought about working during the year to have a great vacation but I did not succeed :(
Thank you for reading!

Comentarios

  1. I understand a lot with this summer, I don't have money and time for travel some place jaja but if I could I would like visit the south of Chile too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog