Hello! Today I am speak about some changes that could be made in my career.
First, I must say that many times the subjects are used to have more in the curriculum, I consider that a few subjects are unnecessary and these don´t make sense, maybe that has to do with the duration of career, in my experience academic I think that some teachers are not interested in the subjects and yet there these continue in the curriculum, I consider that the situation should change. In general , I consider that the workload are in the line of each the subjects, but I thinks that the career needs to make practices in different places for knowing how we will work in the future.
In respect of the infrastructure, I consider that even if have been built great buildings rarely the students use these, when we have classes in facso really the rooms are small and warm, when you have classes in a hot afternoon really you don´t want to be in a room. Well, the technology is the truth that I do not like it much then I would not add more technology to the race, maybe I would change the teaching methods, especially to learn more practical things and not only read books, learn by doing I think it is important and necessary. In addition, I would add some courses on the formation of important topics such as feminism, sexual diversity, sex education, mapuche culture, among others.
Thanks for read! haha 

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you.
    I too believe that would to good to have more practice like experience for the future professional.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog