Hello! I love to eat and I love the home-cooked, I like very much the food which cooking my mother and I dont could choose which is my favourite, I like almost all foods but I love the lentils or chickpeas, the lasagna with tomato sauce, meatballs and cheese, and the spaghetti with whatever, also I like very much the salads with black beans, rice and maize. Besides, I like very much cooking and try new things but seldom I can do it because I do not have the time, if I had time I would like cook to delicious foods, in house my mother always cook and usually I dont lunch in the university because it is full of people. I dont have favourite restaurants because I hardly ever going to restaurants, but my friends I am told that there are many restaurants of Chinese food very nice.
I believe that in the chicken may be experienced different form and method of preparation, flavors and ingredients, everything is tasty, also I would like to learn about vegan food and aet healthy.                 



Resultado de imagen para comida




Comentarios

  1. Wuooo is not unusual that people like to eat the legumbres. But I also like to the lentils jajaj :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog