THE BEST CONCERT

When I was 14 years old I liked that Lady Gaga, she was my favourite artist and fortunately a concert was in Chile, I with my best fiends saved money and we bought a ticket. The concert was in the Estadio Nacional and was filled with people, we arrive early to enter and to be in a good position, we hope 3 hours before the concert began and the people were very excited, when Lady Gaga began singing everyone shouted and danced the songs. I was very happy and excite, also I was crying because I could not believe was seeing, the concert of Lady Gaga is one of the best experiences.   
With my friends shouted a lot and we were very happy, when the concert finished the people shouted would not be a terminated, I was little then my mother would take to home but was filled with people all over the place.
Then the concert I like Lady Gaga but I know news artist very nice, and I´ve been to other concerts but neither are that good, maybe because I loved his style and music. 


  Resultado de imagen para concierto de lady gaga
   
  



Comentarios

  1. I don´t like Lady Gaga but I know you emotion of can see to favorite single. Is the best experiences.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohhh i love Lady Gaga, she is so gorgeous and i'm jealous :( hahahah just kidding, i wish you can go again :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog