Hello, today I will talk about my favorite music!
To begin with I don’t think I have a favorite type of music, or maybe I don’t like such a marked gender, I think it depends a lot on the situation in which I find myself but usually the music that I like is indie rock, indie pop, pop, etc, I really like the music in Spanish and not so much the bands that sing in English, most of the groups that I like are Chilenos, however I also like some Españoles, Argentinos, or Latin American artists in general.
I remember that when I was little I liked music in English very much, like Rihanna, Lady Gaga or artists of that style but in a moment I started to be interested in Chilean music and I met many artists that I love, I also started to investigate other artists like Bomba Estereo, La Otra, Nathy Peluso, etc.
I have not really attended many concerts of these artists, although I have assisted those who have the cheapest entrance, or when they play in open places of Santiago, such as plazas or those things.
Bomba Estereo will be in Santiago, and I really wanted to go but I do not have any money. 



Resultado de imagen para denvergrupo musical

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog