Well, in these moments I am studying psychology and I am almost finishing, I feel that I have more or less clear what I would like to do or what I want to focus on, I want to focus on child and adolescent psychology because I love working with children, I feel that childhood is a very important stage for all of us because it gives us guidelines on how to relate later, for the same reason I would like to be a contribution in this area. The other year we should take a diploma and I want to take it in child and adolescent clinical psychology.
I do not know very well where I would like to work but I am struck by the centers for the repair of damages / maltreatment in children and young people, and I feel I could not travel much if I get a job like that jajaj, on the other hand I have not thought much about salary.
However, I feel that I still do not know much about the areas where I could work since I do not know them in practice, for the same reason I think that practice will really help me discover what I would like to do, If I would like to work in a more community center or a hospital, I do not know, it also depends on the approach that the institutions have, whether it is more social or not, that is also something I would like!.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog