Hello! today I will talk about my experience and learning in english, it has always been very difficult for me to learn english, in the school my english level was very bad and I feel that now it has improved a bit but only a little. In the university I had to take all the english courses, from the first level and the truth is that I am already a little bored, I feel that I have learned a lot but I am still missing. The blogs have seemed very entertaining, the truth is that I feel that I learn a lot in this way, write and also the vocabulary, I believe that in general I need to improve many aspects in my english, either write, read, learn to many words, talk, I think I should improve all this but I do not know how to do this either, I think that the best way is hear music in english or watch movies with english subtitles, If at any time I am motivated, I will do this to improve. However, I do not usually hear music in english so I don´t have frequent contact with english, that is why I think that outside of english classes I do not take much this language, now in the holidays I want to have the time to improve in this aspect because I consider very important and the truth I feel that I have the ability to learn more.
I remember when I was little and I had to study English, I got bored, bored in class and did not understand anything, I thought I would never learn it because I got bored, but now I think that if I try I will.
Thanks for read!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog